Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smashing Pumpkins Greatest Hits

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Shut up you troll.

I hope you were joking about not having heard of the Smashing Pumpkins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I hope he wasn't, not worthy to listen to their music anyway ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

you dont deserve to even post a reply on this thread u muppet! Begone! and never return unless for have something good to say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

what an enlightening comment from penos who's interests include " computers tennis football and all types of ill ****"

ill ? ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Got it today, very good, some gems in there I had never heard before, eye for example. Its good that they have their heavier stuff in there because thats where they really shine, as opposed to their avante guarde side experiments.

This one is going straight to tape and going into my car until I can get my JVC installed

• Advertisement

Yeah eye is a really good song but what album is it from? it sounds very Adore'ish. and the same with Drown what album be it from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Got it for my sister for christmas, but i'll probably just keep it myself. :) he he. Listen to Tonight, Tonight on repeat all christmas..

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

'eye' is from the lost highway soundtrack.
    pretty cool soundtrack :)

Drown wasn't on any album, it was on the movie "Singles" soundtrack back in 1992 I think.

Class song all the same, the live acoustic versions rox0r.

kewl thx. the only soundtrack song i knew they did was the one from the batman and robin soundtrack i think it was "the begining is the end is the begining" or the other way round.

• Advertisement

Billy also did the "Ransom" and "Stigmata" music scores, while Jimmy did his drumming thang in "Scream".

who tha biggest pumpkin head on the boards contest is now underway!!!
    lol

Ok Ok I'm a Pumpkin-Geek I admit it! :)

heehee
    good to know i'm not the only one here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

I bought a pumpkins dvd the other day its the greatest hits one with most of their videos but i haven't got to look at it yet! it looks pretty good though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Good idea. If anyone wants to download them, I have them on my FTP (ADSL y'see).

Ask me for IP.

i havent seen the aeroplane flies high around in ages,i chose to buy the aeroplane flies lower instead,what a fool i am...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Well I have my account back in order. This is daveirl. Pie whats your FTP address please and do you have any songs by James Iha's new band "The Virgins". That bassist from Hole is in them as well, some Dutch sounding name.

e-mail me with the FTP addy please kieraoneill@eircom.net

• Advertisement

Yah it's "Melissa Auf Der Maur"

No I don't have anything by The Virgins because...well, they haven't recorded anything yet :]

Sent you a private message with IP.

James Iha eh?? I heard his solo album and i didn't really like it tbh! gimme the pumpkins anyday! I haven't heard zwan yet though!

Advertisement