Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy birthday zenith

Options
  • 20-11-2001 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

28 good god ya aul fart! lol :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Who the f is Zenith, before this board I had never heard of him, basically what I want to know is which boards you frequent.

Baz_

P.S. Here's wishing you a very happy birthday altogether.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Zenith is a long time mate of mine, he's been on boards for ages, he's just very very quiet ;)

I didnt know it was his b-day and it would be just like the grumpy aul bollox to have lied on the form for pure spite :)

DeV.

ps: many happy returns mate ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Yep, was my birthday.
    My first wife cooked me my favourite dindins, and then let me watch the soccer even though Eastenders was on.
    That's something that's unlikely to happen again in the near future. Not the dinner, the soccer.
    I'm feeling very middle-aged all of a sudden.
    As to who I am, I'm a long-time boards listener, first-time caller.
    I'm CTO for an online publishing company, from Cork. I'm blood type 0+, and I have blue eyes and brown hair. Obviously, I'm a Scorpio.

But this is all terribly OT.

Advertisement