Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

itv2 now showing pictures

• 20-11-2001 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

as of today itv2 is showing pictures it started this lunch time with who wants to be a millionaire which was not shown on normal itv2 then changed to itv2 programes.
    This is a postive step in showing that itv2 will be launching sooner than febuary 2002.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

And here's one of them:

itv2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭The Cigarette Smoking Man

The broadcasts are in widescreen, you need to press the 16:9 button on your remote (or equivalent).

I see ITV 2 is scrambled now :(
    Ah well-that was happening at the start with the ITV 1 tests too
    I still have it here on the ITV digital box...
    From the top of the hill behind me , theres a good view out to the Sugarloaf-I could bounce it from here to there, with the right gear-for the good people of Dublin-thats if you really want it...
    We'll start a collection for the tranmitters :D
    mm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Unfortunately my TV card doesn't 'do' widescreen :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

Cloud, try Intervideo WinDVR; I love it. It can pause TV, and you can schedule recordings, all in perfect quality. You have to have a WDM driver for best results for your tv card. You can also change the aspect ratio if needed.

BTW, ITV2 seems to have the aspect ratio working right at the moment.

Brendan

• Advertisement
Advertisement