Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heydily ho everybody

Options
  • 20-11-2001 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

hey to all ive aint never posted somefin beforeso i thought i would. ok im done postinim gonna go now

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Hi izzy

What music do you like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 izzy

anything really
    let me see some bands would be
    eels, nirvana, placebo, mercury rev, system of a down, trun, revs ash, foo fighters and so on
    anything thats decent
    how bout you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

Ah we always give a warm welcome to Turn fans anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Aspro

Yeah I like Trun too, and Barndo but my favourites are Reag aiginst the Mashun.

Sorry couldn't resist that, phnarr phnarrrr!!!!!!!

shame on me i forgot to say muse

• Advertisement

I don't know if i belong here. I don't seem to like the bands all you guys like? My Favs are The Pogues, Waterboys, Nick Cave, Frank Zappa. But thanks to Phantom i'm now i like Dandy Warhols, Ben Folds, Paddy Casey, David Kitt and many more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

Originally posted by francie brady
    I don't know if i belong here. I don't seem to like the bands all you guys like? My Favs are The Pogues, Waterboys, Nick Cave, Frank Zappa. But thanks to Phantom i'm now i like Dandy Warhols, Ben Folds, Paddy Casey, David Kitt and many more

Nah, I got your back on the Zappa, Pogues and Nick Cave front. Don't really know the waterboys though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

The Black Crowes, Pearl Jam, The Frames, Aerosmith, G'n'R, Soundgarden, Zep, RATM.......................... and the list goes on into Aimee Mann, Janes Addiction, Paddy Casey, Kittser... but i cant stand the eagles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Originally posted by francie brady
    I don't know if i belong here.
    You dont, get out!;)

I should have know some Radiohead junkie would say something like that. Was 3 Radiohead albums in as many days not enough to keep you happy that you wouldn't have to come on here and abuse me. i guess i'm back to the waterboys message broad where all the posts are 15 yr old leftovers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭indie_chick

cool is izzy short for something. thats my name. cool.

it's my nick name my real name is iseult

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 velouria

speaking of brando........... saw them last night in the red box... they kicked ass and elton is a fox

No i'm not slagging off radiohead fans, i'm slagging off radiohead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭freakofnature

i know soemone called iseult. shes in my art class.

Theres nothing wrong with Radiohead if you like them. Theres alot wrong with them if you don't like them. I don't like them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

what he/she meant to say was 'radiohead are ****ing ****e and their fans are a big bunch of ****ing camal blowers and **** rags'.

just thought id clear that up;) ;)

Advertisement