Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head Hunter [DC]

Options
  • 20-11-2001 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭

Omfugga! Get it!
    MetalGearSolid meets Resident Evil... its a lovely fix for peeps waiting for MGS2 - two CDs worth and nyom - tis 0wning my pants ATM.

And those Jolt Pack addons aren't as shíte as they look, not quite as nice as the PSX duel shock feel, but a hell of a lot better than the N64 rattle-your-joypad effort.

Oh and the lead charictor looks like our very own DeVore :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Yes I was thinking about getting it but being the poor smelly student that I am any hope of getting my fingers on it are dashed, and I don't want to dip into my "Shenmue II" stockpile of pennies and tupences :)

Oh yes, the end is near

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yep :)
    9 more days to Shenmue2 ness :D
    WOOOOOOOOOOTAHHH!!!
    Does anyone know if you can carry over your old save games from Shen1 to Shen2?
    Fingers crossed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Firefox

Yes........I think you can. You can use your old Shemue 1 game save in Shemue 2 and trade those characters you collect in the first one for money in the Mu 2. Vurtua Tennis 2 is also out this friday I think.........also an Ace Game. I'm getting Headhunter this Weekend Though.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

How much is this game ? I'm intrigued. My DC is gathering dust at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Aye Shenmue 2 will come with one of those "Previously in shenmue" intro's that 2nd rate american soap operas are fond of. the only real purpose to having the save is that you can pawn or trade the little figurines that you found / bought in the first game for cash. also afaik the moves you learned and their stats are carried forward too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yeah bringing over the moves/stats is my main hope there... I've spent hours in the parking lot practicing my moves :p and I'd hate to lose 'em.

Advertisement