Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

omg!! the crocodile hunter - MOVIE!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

Is that the mad Ozzy bloke who goes around the world trapsing through snake infested swamps and alligator filled rivers with his wife and somtimes even his kid ???

Coz if it is then thats a film Id have to go n see, that bloke is wild I'd say his life is quite intresting to say the least !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

WHOOOOO!!

Lookit da soize of dat one, mate!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

"now, this little fella [read: 20ft croc] is gettin pissed off. he looks veeeeery angry. he could just turn over and bit my face clean off, so im gonna get closer. what a bute!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by Yo Mamma
    Is that the mad Ozzy bloke who goes around the world trapsing through snake infested swamps and alligator filled rivers with his wife and somtimes even his kid ???

i dont know anyone else stupid eneough to do that, so i guess your bang on mate!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

A killfrog for all occasions :D
    Hi Steve (is that his name?) the gator guy here... lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

The Southpark pisstake of him is priceless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭jes

Please god no.... anything but a film by the crocodile hunter.

Just want you to know we Australians also sit back and laugh our heads off at that stupid guy.

PLease dont think that we're all like that.

He gives us a really bad image.

jes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

ah that movie critic looks a bit cranky ... i'm gonna go over there n stick my thumb up his arse, that'll really piss him off :)

Advertisement