Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone remember this from Eircom ??

Options
  • 21-11-2001 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

http://www.eircom.net/homeuser/news/news_eircom.html
    Change is part of our lives. Ireland is changing and Telecom Eireann is changing as well. We have moved from a telephone company to become Ireland's leading communications provider. Our new identity is symbolic of these changes. It is our commitment to continuously improve the customers' experience of our company

The "It is our commitment to continuously improve the customers' experience of our company" was the only part they have gotten right. We now have loads of experiences of Eircom and the way they work and are TOTALLY! Sick of it! They only thing they have managed to do was make 1,000's more people pay through the nose for the CRAPPY! service they now supply.

:mad:

MS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

Patience MS ;) , this will soon change and eircom will lose quite a few customers or maybe even all of them :p

As far as I'm aware esat are standing by waiting for the llu to be completed, as soon as this happens eircom will be fupped.

PS. Note to eircom peace.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭MS

Thanks mate. If there is any further info you cane give me please email me. There are a lot of people i know that would be happy to hear what u have to say now rather than later :)

Cheers,

MS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

oh god yes, I'm not the only one forking out 60 to 70 quid per month for a third rate service - it will not take much to get me to walk away from them either. The only reason I don't switch is beacuse there is no better alternative.

But I think the mentality of companies like eircom is semi-feudal;
    "this is our patch and nobody but us has any right to milk it for as much as we can get away with because this was granted to us by our overlords in the government"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Matfinn

At this stage I would be hoping to see Eircom out the window. They are such a bunch of fraudulent pricks they deserve to go down and hard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 disConnected

Well, somehow I do recall vaguely being kicked off some 'unlimited' service...
    ESat would have to work very hard to earn my trust and my business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

absolutely disConnected, as I said if there was any better alternative

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Originally posted by disConnected
    Well, somehow I do recall vaguely being kicked off some 'unlimited' service...
    ESat would have to work very hard to earn my trust and my business.

Agreed. However, Eircom would have to work even harder... I remember vaguely receiving a rather large phone bill simply for using the internet, something which is taken for granted in the UK for example.

I seem to also remember that whenever I try to connect to the internet using my shiny expensive new 56k modem, my connection drops after a few minutes.

Advertisement