Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A commendation for Castor

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

BAN CASTOR TROY!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Well obviously i still agree to that, he should be banned at all costs, just saying really

Shut up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Castor, castor, he's our man

(still ban him though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I've re-opened the thread, as there seems to be a desire to discuss it. Knock yourselves out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Castor Troy
    Knock yourselves out.
    *grabs nearest sledge hammer* OW! :D

oh sorry amp, I forgot I was supposed to be shutting up.

ooops, I did it again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Baz_, leave amp be, you know hes got hes own personal card, you know that ones :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ban castor troy?

why?

there are many things that id like to do to castor troy, but they all involve heavy physical abuse and lots of pain.
    mind you, i think amp would be next on the list after castor troy for being a big, er loveably thing as ive just remembered what hes sending me :)

but trust me on the troy thing.

OMG! BAZ! FFS! STFU!

Eamo, I'm next on the list to recieve physical abuse and pain because I'm sending you that item?

KEWL!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

AMP TEST

POST-AMP TEST AMP TEST

Advertisement