Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody work for ntl

Options
  • 21-11-2001 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

someone mentioned a poster or card were there was a direct comparison between eircoms services and ntls.

This could be extrmely handy to have, now i know they havent done anything as of yet, but for pr reasons dont you think it would be good ot have it laid out very simply, so even a non computer freak could see how must they are getting ripped off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I got one of those once, but it was only for the `phone' services (ie our local charges are cheaper than theirs!)

Shortly followed by a phonecall from Eircom asking
    "Why did you switch to NTL phone service instead of Eircom???"

What we said?
    "Well, as far as internet rates go, you guys are abysmal. At least NTL offer free internet on weekends when you subscribe to their phone service"

What they said?
    "Oh, ok. Bye then"

Eircom=Evil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

they said the same to me, ha.

someone mentioned that they had one for broadband

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭pete

That would have been me.

The guy i spoke to 2 weeks ago told me that they had such a thing, comparing DSL with Cable prices.

A friend of mine worked for NTL up until 3 weeks ago - maybe he has contacts there that could supply a copy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

cool, see would scan it in and put it on the site. also, have people send them off to their TD's and ask what are they going to do about the gap in prices

Advertisement