Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom and their idiot staff

Options
  • 21-11-2001 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

I got a call today from a customer services person in the ADSL department in Eircom.... He was wondering why i had not returned my ADSL modem after recieving numerous letters asking for the modem back. And why I had not scheduled an uninstall date. :D

Some background:
    I had a whole lot of troubling trying to get the guys out to install the trial in the first place. They cancelled without notice on 4 occations. So i rang up and told them to goto hell with their trial and their ADSL and that i would go with the compitetion even if it cost more as long as they HAD a service and engineers that would bother to turn up....

Anyway I told the guy that someone had already come around a week previous to pick it up... He refused to believe me as it wasn't on file(remember i never got it installed in the first place...lol).... I laughed at him and asked to speck to his superior. She came on the phone and I told her about the incident 2 months ago with the tech staff(she remembered as i kicked up a fuss at the time)... I then told her that her company was so disorganised not only did it NOT physically install my ADSL line but they also where very eger to uninstall this magical line... lol....

I then restated my HATE for eircom and wished her well and hope that she would be head-hunted and retrained....

I may have been VERY arragont on the fone but it was fun taking the piss out of Eircom for one ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Orgionally posted by Chaos-Engine
    Bloody Eircom whores, cut me off for no reason

I see that on the way :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭MS

What is Eircom ?

Eircom = A head, a body and a Tail

The Head knows EVERYTHING! It then sends missinformation to the BODY who refuses to pass it on to all its internal organs and then all we are left with is the Tail and we all know thats FULL of CRAP!!

MS

Advertisement