Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belle & Sebastian...

Options
  • 22-11-2001 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Is anyone going up to Belfast on the 21st to see B&S and the Frames?????

Would it be safe enough to park a Dublin reg car in Belfast city, I wouldn't like to park in the wrong spot.......

..................................................................................

Are there many B&S fans down here????

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by Seprico
    Would it be safe enough to park a Dublin reg car in Belfast city, I wouldn't like to park in the wrong spot.......

'Course it'd be bleedin' safe!!! It's not a constant warzone ye know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 J. Dalliance

Couldn't be any worse than leaving a car with culchie plates in Dublin!!!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Garfield

Just a few questions:
    Are the tickets on sale?
    How much?
    What's the craic with transport?
    Will this gig rock or will it ROCK??

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Seprico

The last time I was up there (August last) the bus was lifted out of it with bricks by youths wearing nice Blue tops.........

Not very nice..........

and don't say, "sure that happenes in Dublin".........maybe it does, but not because its got a UK reg....

So back to the original question, Belfast city center is fine to park in......the answer is yes I take it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Seprico

Tickets on sale, £18.50 + charges, transport is on, but not included in the price....and it will ROCK!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 J. Dalliance

....Belle....Sebastian....rock......oooh my sides are splitting.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭slash99

Park in the university road area on one of the side streets - should be ok!

Advertisement