Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shenmue 2

Options
  • 22-11-2001 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭

i dunno if this is out in the shops yet cause i havent being in town ina week or so,but its selling over the internet
    my question is if it is out whats it like??
    and how many cd's is there??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

GAME (Grafton St.) are getting it on the 30th Nov, only 8 more days... I'd say it would take that long to get it delivered off the net anyway!
    Not sure how many cd's at the moment, but I'd assume it'd be 3 like the last one. {?}

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Game in Blanch had it today, a long with Virtua Tennis 2, so I presume you'll be able to pick it up most places.

Comes in a box set again, so its probably 3 CDS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

picked up virtua tennis 2

bleedin magnificient

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Got it the other day... verrry nice, looks nicer than the first one and I suspect they're using some sort of anti-aliasing now.
    All the speech/voice acting is in Japanese, and it's a bit of a pain in the arse reading sub-titles after having English voice acting in the first one :(
    Even still looking top notch so far, apart from the ultra-boring jobs like lifting boxes and that 'lucky hit' game... zzzzz, where's my forklift?! Grrr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭jes

mine's totally in japanese and i cant understand a word of it, or read the subtitles or anything.

but it sure looks pretty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement