Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SNL Phone Bill

Options
  • 22-11-2001 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭

I know SNL is old news by now, but I thought this was worth a post. It has comedy value at least..

Got a phone bill today from Esat for £19.25 for my use of Surf No Limits. Now this struck me as quite odd as I was one of the 2000+ users disconnected many months ago.

I probably only got this bill because I cancelled the Esat direct debit the day I got 'the letter'. Anyway, I'm off to get a nice frame to hang the bill on my wall so every time I pass it I can have a good old chortle.

Roll on the final notices :)

(what are they gonna do if I dont pay? Disconnect me?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

It'll still show up on your credit history though, so get it sorted :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I got an Esat Fusion bill too, with itemised calls from June. I asked Esat to remove my information back then though, as provided for by the Data Protection Act. Time for some fun... :)

adam

Advertisement