Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cure/Luka Bloom

Options
  • 22-11-2001 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭

I know Luka Bloom covered a Cure song on his Keeper of the Flames album, but i can't remember for the life of me what the song was. Can anyone help? Thanks in advice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Brautigan

It's InBetween Days. And he does a damn fine version of it too. Best song on the album for me anyway.

I saw him in concert at the Stables in Mullingar recently enough and he played it. F uck, it was even better there. I'm not a Luka fan as such but by christ he showed all those pis s poor acoustic heads that have been coming there from Dublin a thing or two about putting on a show with an acoustic guitar that actually involves the audience (not in the singalong sense but in the speechless sense) and leaves you breathless at the end.

David Kitt should go and see him...

Advertisement