Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rehearsal rooms

• 23-11-2001 4:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone have list of rehearsal rooms in Dublin or suggestions as to what youse have done, ie rented out rooms in college etc? Preferably looking for places with by the hour prices and the ability to supply needed epuiment. TBMC looks like the best bet.
    Thanks all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Well, unfortunately the City Arts Centre shut down but Applerock Studios (out near Bus Áras). Don't know the number but I'm sure it's in the phone book. I don't think the Underground is still around.

Applerock give you the basics, two guitar amps, a bass amp and drum kit and a PA for a mics. It stinks of rock and between four people, it costs a tenner each or less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Rob

Apple Rock is the worst ever.Its soooo dodgy.Ya should go to loop studios just on a side street off o;connel street.Its better than TBMC.They give ya a guitar stack good equipment.I think the numbers 872 0199 or 6720199 i cant remember.Anyway for this priceless info. you and everyone you know has to come see Three Mile Island-Hangwire-Primed-naked Flame in Eamonn Dorans on Thursday 17th January 2002.Itll be deadly.All one minute silence,Rage against the machine,Kerbdog,Juniper,Papa Roach and Smashing Pumpkins type stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

hehe forgot about this.....

Cheers for the info guys. Rob - try plugging the gig closer to the date. I'd like to go, but there's no way I'll remember :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Rob

Ill tell ya about the gig again closer to the date.In the mean time if your interested in a free C.D. band info.Posters,Gig info. etc. mail Rob @ mchale7@hotmail.com with your name and address .It has 3 tracks on it
    1)Not Like Them
    2)Star Failure
    3)Harmonix
    Take care Seamus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭jd

Originally posted by Rob
    Apple Rock is the worst ever.Its soooo dodgy.Ya should go to loop studios just on a side street off o;connel street.Its better than TBMC.They give ya a guitar stack good equipment.I think the numbers 872 0199 or 6720199 i cant remember

http://www.loop.ie

jd

• Advertisement
Advertisement