Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All those that joined because off the blackout protest

Options
  • 23-11-2001 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

I want to see a show of hands, of all those that joined because of the flyers handed out during the protest, or the stuff in the papers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

my friend joined when I told him about it, but he wasnt aware of it otherwise...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭MS

A "Show of Hands" will mean nothing. Lots of people DONT put their hand up for one reason or another. That does not say they dont care or help. I know what you mean.... but dont expect a big responce :)

MS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

I didnt know this whole website existed until a friend told me about the blackout project! and im surfin 8 years now :)

carbsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

by joining do you mean people who read this board regularly, or is there a special joining form or summat???

If the former then *meraiseshand*

Advertisement