Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Active in Ireland for New Year.

• 23-11-2001 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Sky Active (e-mail shopping, etc.), will be available in Ireland sometime early in the new year. This is how to test for this:

On any Sky Active channel, choose 'e-mail' from the A-Z Menu on the left. Go to any of the e-mail options - except 'Talk21'.
    Once you try to register, or send an e-mail the message "Sky Active Services will be coming to Ireland in the New Year. Call 1800 535 767 for details.
    No-one at Sky was saying anything, when I phoned.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

Sounds good...

I wonder if i'll actually ever use it though.... ;)

Glenn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Will we be able to use boards.ie on it?

No!?!

BOOO! Down with that sorta thing!

:)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I wonder would it be any good. In UK, it costs 12p to just log in to your Yahoo! account. So here, I guess it would be around 15p/20cent to just log in to an email account. Though I would like the Sky Play and Pay 2 Play stuff on Sky Active. I assume there will probably be shopping services for us too. Have to wait and see.:rolleyes:

Advertisement