Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie needs your coding help (probably)

Options
  • 24-11-2001 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

This is not a request for help from boards.ie (obviously as I'm posting), but I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions as to a project we could do that would help in the moving of Boards.ie or even in the set up of certain services (email comes to mind).

The Boards crew are thinking about possibly giving an email service, which I think would be a great idea. I also think that it wouldn't be too hard to stick together a bit of a web site to let people access there mail, and basically code the whole mail service. We could obviously use programs such as xmail or whatever there happens to be in unix so it wouldn't be that hard to do, and all that needs doing basically is to put a nice UI over the whole thing, so anyway what do you all think, or would it be better of on the webmaster page??

Comments

Advertisement