Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will strip for food

• 24-11-2001 3:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

It is a play written and acted by strippers. I went with many others from work as we got a couple of free tickets. It was really great, I recommend everyone to go but the tickets are very expensive £22.50. A little bit too much for my pocket but you don't have to give them money when they strip!

It is about the lives of these ladies and how they got into stripping etc and why and their experiences therein.

Great craic and you get to see a bit of flesh into the bargain :o

Anyway, just thought I would show a little appreciation for a night well enjoyed. It is on at the HQ in middle Abbey street Dublin by the way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Clarice

So you actually listened to what they were saying? ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Ba$tard

Ever hear of the phrase " If you dont have something decent to say, say nothing at all."

It applies here.

Advertisement