Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myth 3: The Wolf Age. Worth getting?

Options
  • 24-11-2001 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

This definetly needs asking, as I've found the game is out now far sooner than I would have thought.

Now, I'm a fan of the first two games, more-so the sequal Soulblighter.

None of this "It's all ****e" rubbish, or flames for me liking the games... Please.

I'd just like to know, from fans of the series, is it worth getting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 CYC

Hey AngelWhore, I am also a big fan of the Myth games. I use to play it a lot on the net, I think it's the best multiplayer game out there for the Strategy category.

However over a month ago I reinstalled to play some more on the internet. But I couldn't see the players list, or barely the rooms themselves.
    Is this a problem with my machine only, or is the server at fault ?

You might know ?

Also, anyone with a fair review of Myth3, I am very interested to hear.

CYC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Strangely, I never played mulitplayer with it...

Always single player!
    Just one of those games I guess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 CYC

Ho you have to try it.
    It's just straight into action, games don't last long (5 to 10mins), so it's not pricy to get a good kick and disconnect. I strongly recommand it; but of course that's if it works still !

Advertisement