Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This pathetic BUFFY versus willow poll

• 24-11-2001 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

I am surprised to see these that willow won, ok ok ok so maybe buffy has been round the block a couple o' times and maybe (JUST maybe) its because ur all getting pi**ed that i aint sharing her with the rest of you, but i mean voting fer willow over buffy

AND YOU mr. shane monty, how dare u vote fer willow,

it seems like my only two friends left are dustaz and richindub2, god help me :p

BUFFY IS OUR ONE TRUE GODDESS, NEVER FORGET THIS,

those who say she has gone tartly lately are merely jealous, as fer u angelwhore, methinks you is not right in de head woman :):D

anyway, i voted for buffy, naturally, and i am currently in the process of setting up 100 new accounts on the boards to vote for buffy, by the end of today buffy will have won the vote, mark my words,

my baby is MY BABY *snif*

ps: good to see u all again, 4th year sucks a55, and iz a big ass h03 :( but it has to be done. i have also deleted MIRC off ma PC so that i dont get tempted, and i have left PA, life suddenly has no0 meaning, all that i have eft are my .... erm... mags with buffy's head CAD'd over the bods, and thats gotta do me fer de next year

please enjoy my new poll, for you all to have a go at

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

wyvernesfolly.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

mmm buffy

buffy.JPG

yes ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Great to hear that you're still allive Wyvvy! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Batman has his light in the sky, Wyverne has his Buffy threads :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Actually, I'm one of the chief willow people, i just wasnt up for that whole vampire thing AW was going on about :)

Good to have ye back anyway joe :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

r e l a x...

"buffy is so much better "

" my dad beat your dad in a fight"

"no way, my dad would kill your dad"

xFU*KIN LOOOOOOSER

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Is there anywhere all them cards are achived?

Perhaps a limited edition boards.ie set of top trumps would be in order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Do you REALLY want me to get MORE of those lovely Evil Willow pics.

Besides...
    You can whine all you want about it, you can have your nasty auld buffeh, and the other, not quite so sad people can have their normal Willow, and the ones who actualy fawn over Cordie (Shudders) are the salt of the earth, while I am here with my lovely Evil Willow.
    Kharn can have a peek-see if he so wishes.

But when buffy is old and just as ugly, Evil Willow will still be lovely and... Oh... Yeah... She's dead...

Ah, nuts!

<snip>

Theres no need for that

Advertisement