Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show Techno Remix

Options
  • 24-11-2001 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

Do you remember around the 98-99 period someone released a techno remix version of the Late Late Show Theme including classic Gay Byrne voice overs. Quite funny more than anything else!

Does anyone know the name of the song?
    or
    Who is responsible for it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

I wouldn't mind hearing this aswell.
    I think i've heard it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

It was a classic alright, did you try late late show techno remix by any chance, while searching

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

No I've "googled" it numerous times, but its very hard to find through all the "Late Show w/ David Letterman" results

I suspect some music fiend somewhere will know it though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭jd

Originally posted by 80project
    Do you remember around the 98-99 period someone released a techno remix version of the Late Late Show Theme including classic Gay Byrne voice overs. Quite funny more than anything else!
    Strictly Fish
    Twas Robbie Arkins (of the Commitments), Glen Brady (aka dj wool) and Martin Thomas I think
    jd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Heres DJ Wools official site...
    http://www.3rdeyesurfers.com/djwool.html

No free downloads though :( I dont suspect they still sell it in the music stores either:(

BTW Thanks very Much JD for the info:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Its a track called "To Whom It Concerns" by 'Strictly Fish' and it was released to mark the end of Gay Byrne's run as presenter of the Late Late Show. I bought the CD single when it came out (it was for charity :) ) and have it on mp3.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Reminds me of Lou Reed and Metallica.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

that's some bump

Advertisement