Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wats ur current speed ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭ando

talk about raising a topic from the dead... no posts between 21-12-01 to the 18-12-02 ... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

45.5 Kbps.

But, there's an NTL Broadband crew coming out tomorrow morning, so lets see what happens after then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Originally posted by ando
    talk about raising a topic from the dead... no posts between 21-12-01 to the 18-12-02 ... :p

Ayup

oldposts.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

XP tells me I'm on @ 38.6Kbps but the tester at the link that somebody posted tells me I have 112Kbps! On a 56k winmodem BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

i want to kill u maxheadroom :D

wp getting the broadband, enjoy it and u are very lucky :o

baz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Alrighty then ... who can tell me how to upload my pics of my upload and download speeds (that WILL sicken the lot of ye) onto boards.ie...? I've looked all over and there is no info on doing this.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

Right now I'm in college downloading at 460 Kbps!!!

And loving every second of it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

128.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭irishguy

sorry 2 sicken you but i am at home getting 400kb/s :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I'm connected at 26.4kbps... a big step down from my former usual 50.6k- 54.6k connection... and all because of a bloody DACs box! :mad:

I actually wrote up an article on a DACs box on http://www.eircomtribunal.com entitled: split eircom not the lines (or something like that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

16.8k at the moment-not a good night....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

I get connected at 50.6k all the time, download speeds are constant at around 5KB/sec.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

128k at home, missing the 11mbps link in the office :):)

Advertisement