Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyjack/blotooth Tbmc Dec 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Minerva

so its free in then??

cool.

hugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 myles

Hey hugh. Why u call yourself Minerva? Thats a girls name. By the way you are'nt Hugh of the fine vocal and songwriting talents are hugh?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

hugh, what part of "admission £5 (6.34 euros)" do you not understand? you see nowadays we have money...it can be exchanged for goods and services......20 bucks can buy many peanuts and so forth.....capice??? heheheheh :)

hey myles.
    ye...Minerva is my band name.
    we're all girls at heart..or goddesses..i cant decide.
    and sean...im assuming thats you....im not pickin up what youre puttin down about the money being exchanged for goods and services.....i just dont follow.
    but i'll be at the gig......for free.
    i'll just say 'im the obo player with skytooth'.

hugh, i was only taking the piss to keep the topic at the top, with my own brand of humour, and i though skytooth had a buttflute player, or is that the band blojack?

• Advertisement

hehehe....thats not your own brand of humour...how dare you try and fob a simpsons gag as your own :D
    shame..shame sir.

p.s. you better play that sympathy song or i'll be mad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 VampVixen

Myles!!!! where are you bro!!!??? ive been trying to call you for days i figured you were lost in a ditch after your birthday celebration!!! im gonna call you RIGHT now!!!(after i finish this post anyway...shows how worried i am about you:-) importance is blissful!!)

IM DEFINETLEY GONNA BE THERE!!!! WOOHOO!!! havent seen my bro in like what.....2 weeks or so!! AH! DEPRIVATION!!!

anyways mylesers and seany, you better be at the popstar gigs this coming weekend....

saturday night in the shelter with the dickies and sunday morning in the shelter which is that corrupted gig.....BUT NOTHING IS GONNA COMPARE TO THE 5TH OF DECEMBER!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!! YOU RAWK!!!! love you both!!

love,
    the secret person you all should know by now!;)

Vamp, i'm sorry to report that i'll be out of the city this w/e meditating with some benedictine monks for next weeks gig................nah its our annual xmas party on sat night (in mullingar of all places) who could pass up a chance to get locked on the bosses money???

hope the gigs go well for the guys

see y'all wednesday night

Advertisement