Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manifesto for world domination

• 25-11-2001 8:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

JUNG PEEPLE OF OIRLAND! I LAVE JOO!

Hi, in the upcoming elections for Politics mod why not consider the amp party as a candidate for President?

I stand by my reputation of being merciless and cruel, despositic, corrupt, bribable, memory loss, goldfish, fishsticks, Captain Birdseye, I LIKE CAKE!

We stand for honour, tradition, family values, old ladies that need a seat on the bus, the national anthem, to applaud people really hard and to head bang at Metalica. Nothing else matters.

We kiss babies, sheep, loose women, statues, ass.

A vote for amp is a vote for freedom, justice, tests, cake, +4 staffs of sarcasm, humourisms, eejits, BANNING CASTOR TROY!

In short the amp party is your party. It's the party that cares. It's the party that wubs. It is in fact, an S-Club party. *makes S with finger*.

JOO KWON IT MAK SENSE!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Well he's got my vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I concur..now onwards to Berlin!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Vote Comrade Amp for evil dictatorship!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

*nods in agreement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

My vote too :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Long Live Amp , Death to Castor Troy!

I can see this board is going to be very serious :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yes, actually it is.

Because if it ISNT uncle DeVore is going to hand out spankings.

Anyway, I'll consider mods later. I have a couple in mind as it is.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

looks like daddy dev already has a short list,

LET THE CAMPAIGNING...end

and I refuse to shut up this time amp.

Well okay I refuse to shut up until this post is finished which should be about now...

no now...

no now...

no baaah to hell with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by DeVore
    Yes, actually it is.

Well obviously like, at the end of the day, what is the likelyhood that the fans of a certain half-life mod would be interested in politics other than "What's the best carbine to TAK OWT TEH PRESIDENT!"?

Because if it ISNT uncle DeVore is going to hand out spankings.

mmmmmmm :)

Anyway, I'll consider mods later. I have a couple in mind as it is.

DeV.

In all seriousness though, proper elections would be FUN! Sure have one appointed mod, and one elected. And you've the final veto anyway. GWAN!

P.s. Baz_ duine dó bhfeál

edit for ubb
    edit for inserting pigeon irish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by amp

Well obviously like, at the end of the day, what is the likelyhood that the fans of a certain half-life mod would be interested in politics other than "What's the best carbine to TAK OWT TEH PRESIDENT!"?

Well actually im interested inpolitics and am a fan of the mod that is not mentioned!
    Originally posted by amp
    In all seriousness though, proper elections would be FUN! Sure have one appointed mod, and one elected. And you've the final veto anyway. GWAN!

I like this idea it would be a election by the people for the people! But i suppose that would be a bit too much like a democracy for dev to handle ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by SheroN
    I concur..now onwards to Berlin!.

first we take manhatten, then we take berlin....

id like to take this oppertunity to thank amp for making me chief whip of his party.

as they say celebrity deathmatch

lets get it on!

Advertisement