Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Airing in Ireland?

Options
  • 26-11-2001 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when the new ST: Enterprise series will be starting in Ireland?

c0y0te

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Originally posted by c0y0te
    Anyone know when the new ST: Enterprise series will be starting in Ireland?

c0y0te

Don't know if RTE/TV3 have picked it up (doubt it), but first airing will be end of Feb 2002 (26th or 28th) on Sky 1, with C4 six months later :(

Gadget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Nosmirc

Not untill Febuary? I thought I saw an add for it the other day on Sky. I guess they are getting thier advertisment in early.

If anyone is as interested in seeing episodes of Enterprise as I am, I'm helping to organise a convention in Limerick this weekend (30th, 1st and 2nd) where we'll be showing the forst four episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

...they've been advertising it off and on for the past two months now (basically since it debuted in the US)

Read the original story on www.startrekuk.com - I've probably dropped a link to it into one of the other thread...

Gadget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Thanks folks :D

c0y0te

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Just download them, their online straight after they air in the US anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 SydneyLosstarot

take your mindless drivel else where :mad:

azezil

Advertisement