Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

witnness 07.12.01

Options
  • 26-11-2001 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

any speculations on whose the *mystery buzz band*?
    i think i heard pulp are supporting

but my bet, judging by guinness' infinite struggle to be at the head of all things trendy, would be the strokes

what y'all thinking?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 thereal_unsane

Originally posted by berny

what y'all thinking?

i'm thinking that you are an idiot.

the subject of the mail says "do you remember the first time"
    the answer to the question is "pulp"

duhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

8)

there's also the wee matter that pulp themselves are advertising the gig. twas in the nme a couple of weeks ago.

you should all be going to the music centre on the 7th though, to see NPB and The Dudley Corporation

so there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

Yes it is Pulp.

The thought of Pulp supporting the Strokes is quite funny though, it's on ticketmaster.ie as a Pulp gig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Uncle Neddy

Wow. Those good folks at Guinness. Not only are they gradually moving the national drink out of the country, but now they're importing ****e bands to the country too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Have to say Im with Uncle Neddy on that ....jaysssus...., PULP!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

This may be SOOOOO 1994 darlings, but I really like Pulp.....:o
    Haven't got the new album yet but Different Class and This is Hardcore are great in my humble opinion

Advertisement