Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turn / Future Kings of Spain /Otranome

Options
  • 27-11-2001 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Dec 6th in the Temple Bar music the awesome Turn headline with

Future Kings of Spain and Otranome in support...please come along early and give us Otranome and the Future Kings, a little support too!!

All the best - Trev

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ro7

Ronan here , how are ya ? Ya missed a great session on saturday ......EU Mountains of free gargle , which I am still having trouble finishing off . Anyroad my phone is dead so give us a ring at home . There is a 3rd support band on the Turn bill called The Thrills . Should be a good night .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ellentic

Future Kings Of Spain are an amazing band, i remember seeing them last february at jj72....brilliance..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

most certainly i cant wait for that gig.
    to wear my 1of2 made ever otranome t-shirt or not...i didnt at the last gig cos i dont want it to be a"thing that i do"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 media whore

hey wonderful phantom fm gave me two tickets to Turn on Thursday, i love the FKOS they were great with label last week.
    but ive never heard the other two..... anyone know anything about them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

Never heard The Thrills before, only the name.

But Otranome rawk like bastards. Make sure you don't miss them, i promise you wont be sorry. You can download three mp3's from:

www.jj72.org/otranome

or from the fansite but it's down at the moment.

(by the way i am not in Otranome)!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

i disagree ,young kicker,i think you are in the knomes,with you're artistic camera angles and mysterious whinnies of appreciation every now and again...
    j!ve it man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Bump!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

nuts to being in work.... NUTS TO IT! I know Otranome'll tear the music centre apart and then followed by turn, I cant believe i'm gonna miss this!! :(

Seán.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

to go or not to go, that is the question.... goddam projects interefering with my social life. Trev what time are turn due on stage at? 9.30? 10?

Im guessing 9.30 would be safe enough to show up to make it for Turn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭mixer007

Good luck tonight lads. Raaawwwwwkkk your socks off.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

that was one damn fine gig.

the thrills ... there's potential there, not exactly what you'd call tight though.

otranome ... well, i'm sure there'll be plenty posted about they're performance, so i won't bother. :)

future kings of spain ... fscking ace. god damn they can rock when they want to.

turn ... technical difficulties aside, ROCK, apart from a very short set (about 30 mins or so? and a 6/7 minute encore.). some of that new stuff is well cool. can't wait for the new EP thingy-majik.

on a side note.. that wasnt the same amp head that went nuts at witnness that said byebye again tonight?

oh. and the little bassified hash pipe ditty. nice.

Great night, great crowd and awesome show from Turn....

Thanks for your comments Tibor or lack of....I think !?

All the best - Trev

Advertisement