Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Icke in TCD

Options
  • 27-11-2001 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Posted this on the After Hours board, but thought it might be appropriate here.

Daivd Icke is gonna be talking in TCD next Thursday the 6th of december in the Ed Burke Theatre. It's free to all members of the TCD Sci Fi soc, and membership will be available on the door for 2bills.

For anyone who don't know who he is, he appeared on Wogan about 10 years ago to announce that he was the son of god, he recently featured on Jon Ronsons tv programme for Channel 4, Secret Rulers of The World.

Word.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    di.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

80p do you ever go to lectures? or are you an arts student or something cause you seem to manage to post a reply on every thread on boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

80p do you ever go to lectures? or are you an arts student or something cause you seem to manage to post a reply on every thread on boards

Thats why I mod of the college PLAY board!!

No seriously, I've had a really giddy day of doing SFA. It always happens when exams are coming. You know the hot sweats and anxiety. This was my last day of dossing around before the cramming starts, so I decided just to spam the boards w/ my venom all day:)

And just to clarify...
    Dear God NO I'm not an arts student (hope Dada doesn't read this:p) and yes, my interests are wide ranging:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Don't any of ye 12 foot tall shape-shifting space-lizards put Mr. Icke down.

Advertisement