Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

errorcom UPDATE

Options
  • 28-11-2001 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just over 24hours of bidding time remaining. 1am Thursday morning is deadline.

Current top bid: IR£1,100

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭tarzan

feck me, i had been winning a while with my £210 bid. it fairly shot up in the last days

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

<Denis Leary>Have we turned into gerbils, ladies and gentlemen?</Denis Leary>

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I wonder... are any of those bids coming from within the eircom telco-beastie itself??? ... or one of it's rivals ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

The way I look at it if eircom or satan himself want to pay a grand for a domain name then it is still a grand

better to have the money in your back bocket than thiers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Elfie Kane

errorcom sold. Bid ended early, as no one will beat current bid.

IR£2000 to a most unexpected person.

Interesting times ahead......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

picked a nice time to sell the domains too now that people with eircom shares are getting paid anywhoo who the hell bought the domain names

go on tell us

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'm flattered by the attention, thank you. But I think I'll hand the traffic off to people who deserve it better than me...

adam

Advertisement