Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CORRUPTED Gig Dates, Dec-01

Options
  • 28-11-2001 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Sunday 2nd December: CORRUPTED + POPSTAR + ATOMIC DROP + PIN, The Shelter, Dublin. All ages gig. Doors open 1:00 PM.

Friday 7th December: CORRUPTED + NoTHiNG + NOVE STATIC + WILLKNOT + TENDENCY, The Old School, Carlow. Doors open 6:00 PM.

Saturday 15th December: .......Raheny Hall, Dublin [CANCELLED]

Friday 28th December: CORRUPTED + Guests @ The Brewery, McKenna's Bar, Monaghan Town. Doors open 7:00 PM.

Saturday 29th December: CORRUPTED + RIFFMASTER GENERAL, The Limelight, Belfast. Afternoon gig. [More details TBA].

Visit the Corrupted Home Page for news

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

this might sound obvious,but is that Raheny hall,as in Raheny village?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭DG - Corrupted

Yep! But I think that gig might be cancelled. I'll get back to you when I can confirm that.

DG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 VampVixen

HI DG!!! ive been trying to email you and talk to you!!! where are you!?!??!?!?!

*sigh* ok im going.....

love,
    Dave's lover!! (wink--im trying to keep my identity a secret!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Perception_Distorted

Regret to confirm that the Raheny gig is in fact CANCELLED. However, the organisers hope to be able to put on a replacement, perhaps after Christmas.

While I think of it, if anyone would like to be added to the CORRUPTED Mailing list -- a kind-of-monthly newsletter is sent by email to subscribers -- simply send a message to corrupted@eircom.net with the words "Subscribe Me" in the subject line.

The latest copy of the Newsletter is out now, dated 1st December, 2001. You can view it and back issues at http://corruptedmetal.cjb.net

Thanks folks.

Advertisement