Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who'll be in the institute next year?

Options
  • 28-11-2001 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

hands up who's going into the institute next year?

MEEE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Just try and stop me!

Go on! It's not that hard really. Mention the fees or the fact that i'm doing **** all work to my parents and that should about kill my chances!

BUT! So far it looks good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

Okay...so it was my first year at CTYI...

:eek: YOU'D HAVE TO BE TALKIN' LIKE Cr@Zy TALK NOT TO COME BACK!!!!! :eek:

.....ahem....

that's my story, anyway.

BTW......When do they send out the info for next year???

And I thought Sven was over age??

And what's with the speed on this modem?

And where's my pen?

And what's with my annoying inquisitive mood today?

And I'll talk to ye later?

And Stay tuned Kiddos?

And Mike the Insomniac...

Um... Institute. As in The Institute of Education. Y'know, the big school in the sky!

Not CTYI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

:p:p:p Well I certainly wont because I'll be
    FINISHED! And in college.
    and regularly drunk.
    Ha ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

*mark goes stary eyed*

damn i cant wait 4 college

at least the institute is a hell of a lot more like college - no uniform, 1.5hr long classes more like lectures - good teachers, town

yay

mark

• Advertisement

My slavemasters have found it allowable that i shall go to the institute next year. without fail.

so... i need info on enrolling. cause i'm too lazy to get it myself. but hey! at least i'm honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

i sooooo want to go!!!! and man u babe, DAMN YOU!

I still have 2 years left!

CRAP!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

what's the deal with the institute??
    why is it so popular??
    why are people only going in sixth year,in the middle of their course??
    I NEEEEED TO KNOOOOOWWWWWWWW
    so i do

ok, mark will empty his brain about the institute.

Sven: as far as i know they are still taking admissions for the present year. My dad will be talking to raymund kerns - he knows him
    so ill keep u up to date.

Man u babe(still dont remember who u actually are: have i ever met you?)
    Personnaly i am going to the institute cus i had a little run in with cancer this september and have missed months of school and it will be very hard to catch up. The attraction of the institute is that they revise/cover everything on the course in 6th year so i dont need to worry about the things i missed.

That said and cancer aside i would have gone to the institure anyway. The one thing i dont need is to have to worry whether or not i am doing enough work and whether im studying the right things. the institute teachers are highly payed and for a good reason : they give us gret notes - and if you know those notes you are guaranteed A's , sweet A's.

then there is that at the institute there will be my wonderful company, and svens, and hopefully cormac, and marcus and many other wonderful people. and like me you can bring along all your friends.

speach over :D

tooldes

my friends uncle is a teacher in the institute and an important one. but i don't know if i can say who...

• Advertisement

You lucky backstard, being assured a's. I fcuknig (damn my spelling) hate 6th year. The only thing I'm even remotely assured a good grade in is maths, and thats conditional on an easy paper. Oh well, roll on the summer, my holiday, being finished exams and my legaldrinkerness. Oh and by the way sisob, I'm Joanne. I was in Fio's RA group this summer and I think you wore the red leather skirt for my birthday party-"crossdressing for food".
    Toodles.

joanne, name rings a bell and the party definately rings a bell, but i can't picture u. been to any recent reunions?

toodles

mark

I actually havent been to any reunions. I'm soooooo lazy. In case you ever see me and want to say hello, I'm short, have reddish-blonde short hair and I wear my man u shirts a lot (not at this time of year, duhhhhhh).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 [FdE]Who yo' daddy

i'm startin 5th there nxt year, sayin goodbye to ****in bent CBC.

who is ziss captain pugwash

oh and the 5th year is in a different school - ahh well i dont seem to know u anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 amadeo

right. should have seen this topic a long time ago, but tardy is better than never...

*puts hand up*
    (by the way, in case nobody knows, the grimy hand waving in the air right now is the hand of mike. stewart. eggwhisk to susan. various things to various people.)

for sixth year, which with any luck i should have graduated to by the end of this year.
    and this means i'll be moving away from boggerland, to dublin! finally!

surely you all understand my joy...

Ooh! Mike, can I live with you occasionally next year cause if I don't get out of this house soon I'll go mad!

yeah, sure you can Sven. i should have the place pretty much to myself next year, so Liberty Is Mine!

on a less ecstatic note, i don't actually know exactly where next year's living-place will be. but wherever it is, you're welcome to sit on my sofa for as many weeks as it takes you to finish Illuminatus, Sven.

hmm...mike.......mike......are you the mike who talks of people who are "bont on demenating" the world and who likes jumping,both up and down??if so,hi!this is aideen who also likes jumping,both up and down.
    so there you have it

yes, this is indeed he, aideen. though i'm slightly embarrassed to say that i can't *precisely* recognise the name of aideen... i'm sorry!

and dammit, i'll demenate that world as soon as sven gives me a lend of his weird-eye sunglasses. no greater weapon of mass terror has ever been invented.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Actually there has. And it is the image of me.

}:>

actually, i think the photos of me at the last disco are slightly worse than even that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

those i have to see!

i,aideen,was in music,but you wont remember me from the opera because YOU SLEPT THROUGH IT,YOU HEATHEN .i was also in christine's ra group and i was at the reunion where you irritated the hell out of carolyn with your jumping.i have glasses and hair and stuff.

The same one where we invented... Pass the Aideen?!

BEST GAME EVER!

?

nope
    twas a different one.
    and pass the aideen isn't the best game ever-celebrity mother may i is.

so there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭nlb

and then there was pass the sven.....

Advertisement