Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Spring

Options
  • 29-11-2001 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

It has 19* the max amount of chars allowed per post, so i'll just add the zip.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

em....

.....whats all that about then, did somebody ask you for that or something????

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

before peeps download it, how about some information? I'm assuming it's a story you wrote, what genre? Full story or a part 1 etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ConUladh

I'll do the job of clearing up the confusion

It's a prequel story to Robert Jordan's Wheel Of Time series about Lan and Morraine first meeting (if I remember correctly)

It was published as part of a Fantasy/Sci-Fi compilation a couple of years back called Legends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

It's the story of how Lan first met Moiraine, and also a small bit of the black ajah's plots.

Very good read.

• Advertisement
Advertisement