Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nolan agrees to take over helm at Eircom

Options
  • 29-11-2001 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

Dr Nolan will quit his £506,000-a-year post with British gas utility group Lattice in the new year and take over the helm at Eircom.

If he is/was on that amount over there... what the hell did EIRCON offer him to come over here ? and what is he going to do to justify it ? Is he going to be another "Hitler" or what ?

MS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

hopefully he's thinking along the lines of "Jesus Eircom is in some state. I'll go over there, roll out cheap broadband, cut prices and everyone will love me. That way I'll get loads of money from all the adsl subscriptions"

If he's not thinking anything like that, may his testicles swell and burst :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

eircom must be bleeding alot of blood out of us to be able to convince someone earning 500 000 notes a year to change careers.

That shower are in a better state than they will lead u to believe next you know they will be looking for EU subsidies

Advertisement