Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Best But Just to let you know

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Red Moose

I have to admit that ?150 is pretty damn cheap for a year of unlimited 2MB/sec downstream.

I figure for that money I'd save a fortune in system updates (e.g., linux updates which I can't help but download the latest 5.1.2.4.5 upgrade from version 5.1.2.4.4).

It would also be pretty sweet to be able to download any game demo no matter how large and try out the vast amounts of free music (yup, not the pirated stuff). Also, a whole load of people probably have old analogue dishes still up (I do) from the Sky Digital upgrade, still pointing at Astra 19.2, so it's all looking good (and £120 is a fine price for a year including the DVB card).

Advertisement