Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

achtung!!

Options
  • 29-11-2001 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

DO you suck at playing the drums?
    DO you suck at playing the bass?
    Are you willing to improve?
    Are you aged between 15 -18?
    DO you live in the Stillorgan, Dundrum,blackrock, Clonskeagh, foxrock? or at least that approx are of dublin?
    DO you wish you were in a band?

If you have answered yes to all the above questions then i would be very interested in hearing from you.

We are three 5th years who want to make music in a mixture of styles. mainly just rock+indie+kick ass music in general.

2 guitarists ste and tom and myself, ferdi on vocals. we are all kind of sucky but we all want to improve.

the way i figure it is, being in a band has to be the coolest thing in the whole world and i dont want to wake up on my death bed in 60 years and wonder if i could have made it.

if you want to be part of our dream reply to this thread or email me at: ferdi@dublin.com

ONE LOVE.

]
    "freedom" is just another word for "Nothin eft to lose"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

DANG

please reply to to other post about the band. Please dont be silent, you Only live once, take this chance with us!!! It may be your only one!!!!

Be Strong and know that i love you.

ONE LOVE

"freedom" is just another word for "nothing left to lose"

Advertisement