Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ODTR investigations

Options
  • 30-11-2001 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Ok then just got a mail from the ODTR saying that they will be investigating my complaint against chorus anyone know how long an ODTR investigation takes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭MS

Sorry fcddunne,

I must have missed it so can u direct me to it again or just post it here ?

Cheers,

MS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

I think it must be this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

thank you skeptic one that is the correct message i do not know how to do that there you go MS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Originally posted by fcddunne
    thank you skeptic one that is the correct message i do not know how to do that there you go MS
    To insert hyperlinks in your posts check out the vbCode help. This link is also available when you are in the editing screen.

Thanks guys i have seen that post already and i didnt associate it with this one :)

MS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

ODTR will forward your complaint to Chorus and allow them 10 working days to reply. I would not expect to hear anything back until mid December. At that stage I would ring the ODTR and ask for an update.

Spoke to a really nice Lady today in the ODTR and she assured me that 'Complaints' Would be dealt with as soon as possible.
    To me that means whenever but just leave out the whe ok :(

MS

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Hi MS,

Spoke to a really nice Lady today in the ODTR and she assured me that 'Complaints' Would be dealt with as soon as possible.
    To me that means whenever but just leave out the whe ok :(

As you can imagine, they're probably pretty snowed under at the moment MS. They have the LLU court case, the bitstream negotiations, the threat of legal action by the EU, the people screaming at them about competition, and believe me, it's only going to get worse. Ultimately, it's up to you to keep on top of them to make sure they're working on it. That doesn't mean ringing them up every day, but getting a date when you talk to them and ringing them back if they haven't contacted you by then. Like I said, stay on top of them, be fair with them, and they'll do their best to help you.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭smokin' an'chewin' man

Originally posted by dahamsta
    Hi MS,

...They have the LLU court case...

Does the committee have any information on the state of that case that it can share with us ?

Advertisement