Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling Walter Cracker

Options
  • 30-11-2001 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello to all Phantom listeners. Some pretty excellent tunes coming over the airwaves from here.

Calling Walter Cracker woud like to thank all who went to our gig in Eamon Dorans last Monday. It went well.

It looks like we'll be playing again next Saturday in Isaac Butt. We'll keep you posted.

Support as yet not arranged but I'll try to be get in touch with that great newish organisation gigsmart. They seem to have it all worked out.

Have a look at our web site, there's only one tune worth downloading from the page, "I don't get to choose". There'll be more posted real soon.

www.callingwaltercracker.com

I was watchin that ridiculous new program there the other day with Louis Walsh. The one where he's trying to fabricate a "band". It's times like these when we should thank the lord for real music makers, song smiths, poets and artists witha bit of integrity, like most of the stuff being played by phantom fm at the mo. It gives a guy hope.

Good that no one take old Louis seriously, except maybe Pete Waterman.... that's another story.

Keep it real...
    Keith

Advertisement