Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Management Accountant

• 30-11-2001 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have a new permanent position available for a management accountant, based in Swords, Co.Dublin. I need someone to start for me asap.I'm looking for somebody who is just qualified or is in the final stages of qualification, and who is able to work under pressure from time to time to meet deadlines. Costing experience in a manufacturing environment is essential, but the role is more varied than just the costing side. You will get very good exposure to other functions ( sales/marketing, production,technical, logistical). An attractive package is available to the right person.
    If you are interested, please drop me an e-mail enclosing your cv and a contact number. e-mail address is docproc@indigo.ie

Cheers and thanks,

Advertisement