Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dot Digifone On-Line

• 28-06-2000 11:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone a regular user of Digifone's on-line WAP service?... Anyone finding problems connecting to it this morning? Is it just me?

Dammit- just when I need to do a live test of a WAP/ASP site on the phone too...

Bard

home page

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Disregard- seems alright now, - was a temporary glitch in mobile reception in this area... *shrug*

and my WAP/ASP site works beautifully too biggrin.gif

Bard

home page

Just to get a feel for what people think of it all- anyone who's used dot, - what do you think?

Bard

home page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Eh, it's okay ... but somewhat lacking in quality content. The 7110 sux also, or at least my version of it does.

Eircell are pulling ahead in the content stakes, methinks.

Well the company I work for will be writing a lot of well featured, USEFUL WAP sites... maybe Esat would like to pay us lots of money to give them the exclusive portal link biggrin.gif

We'll see how it goes- personally I find the dot service quite good.

wap.itouch.ie is just getting off the ground too, - not very heavy on content and the jokes on there are awful crap, generally, but it has potential.

Bard

home page

Advertisement