Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord of The Rings the movie

Options
  • 08-04-2000 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

Go to www.lordoftherings.net to d/l the movie trailer.Looks damm cool.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah the trailers do look cool!

I cant wait for this but I hope to god they dont fnck it up.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I just want to know how many zombies and lawnmowers Peter Jackson is putting in wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

They wouldn't mess it up too bad DeVore. Too much money riding on this trilogy. The 2nd movie will be released in the same summer as the Star Wars 2nd movie and Matrix 2. That's gonna be mad wink.gif.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Wow - that'll be some year for films smile.gif

I can't wait for Lord of the Rings. I was trying to get across the buzz I was feelnig to a friend of mine who hasn't read the trilogy and who isn't likely to cause he doesn't like to read anything except tech manuals.

"FFS, it was voted book of the centuary!"
    "So"
    "IT ROX!!!"
    "OK, I'll take your word for it, but I'm still not gonna read it"

I'm tempted to give him a bit of a variation on the Ludoviko Treatment wink.gif

Anyway, roll on 2002...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

should be brilliant - but the only thing is the acting. I know by the end of the film you get used to bad acting, but they really have to have English or neutral accents - its the only way i can picture the hobbits and stuff... american accents just don't go smile.gif

I know the scenery and stuff will be brilliant, since they're spending so much, Orcs and Trolls and stuff should look good, that just leaves the acting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

did any one else have trouble watching the trailer.
    every time that qt4 opens, it hangs and does nothing.
    is there an option to d/l it?
    all i could see was the option to watch online.

MiCr0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Hopefully this time they'll read the pronounciation guide in the Apendices unlike the animated film.

Advertisement