Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will it snow before christmas?

• 01-12-2001 5:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 347 ✭✭

I wish it would. Know it won't. Stupid Ireland 8)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

no it wont snow before xmas

if it does ill run naked thru it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

depending on where you live it already has snowed, it was snowing in Dundalk a couple of weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Yeh, it snowed for about 30 seconds in Dublin a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭BabyEater

I can confirm what Baz_ said it did snow in Dundalk already. It had the Cooley mountains covered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Nah I don't think it will snow before Christmas. But then again I said the same thing last year, and we were practically snowed under on Stephen's Day. Heavy snow fall lasted for a week or two.

Last Christmas in Galway City

But TBH, for some reason it doesn't seem to be as cold, or we haven't even seen sleet this side of the country. We can only live in hope. Snow is the perfect escape for us 20 something's to act like kids again.

What are the bookies odds for a white Christmas, this year?

Also would I be right in saying back in 1988 we had a white Chirstmas. I think it was. I know I was sick that year and I couldn't play in the snow, but 13 years later I think I'm going to make it, lol.

;-phobos-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Originally posted by BabyEater
    I can confirm what Baz_ said it did snow in Dundalk already. It had the Cooley mountains covered.

You from Dundalk BabyEater??

Advertisement