Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get your free cd..

Options
  • 01-12-2001 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

Drawing on a broad range of musical influences - many of which belie their youthful experience - their modern rock sound is both classic and youthful, full of style and possibilities that refuse to be tied down by any modern music formulae.

Their first offering "Moonstorm" is a perfect introduction to the band. But remember, it is only an introduction; a tantalsing glimpse of the bona fide raw talent that brought Melaton to people's attention in the first place.

"Moonstorm" will be available from July 25th as a free and exclusive 2 track CD sampler for a limited period directly (and only)from this website:

www.melaton.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Like their website. Free CD is a good marketing idea but they should have them as mp3s too if the songs are free. But then they don't have my name and address, ahhhh !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭twoheadedcow

its quite good, i got mine a couple of months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Agreed it is very good and people should grab a copy while they can.

Advertisement