Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champ Manager

Options
  • 02-12-2001 2:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

I just bought CM3 01/02 *wink*wink* :D and i was just wondering mabbe we could share some tips u guys know ne good players to buy ?
    1 good tip is to get 1 of ur strikers to man mark the keeper it werks most of the time and gets u results

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Buy Henri Scheweleff, plays for VPS in Finland.

leet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

Buy Buffon from juve, think he's 22 and still one of the best keepers in the world, you'll get 12 years out of him!

Richie Partridge from liverpool reserves, a hot prospect that could be the next roy keane if trained properly!

Scheweleff is only 17/18 at the start.

Click here for proof of his leetness :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Kim Kallstrom

Ibrahim Said (in fact check the entire Egyptian national squad - some great players there)

Kennedy Bakircioglu (trust me :) )

Mantorras

Saviola if you can get him off Barca

If you start at a big money club and want a ridiculously good striker - DJBRIL CISSE - he's astounding.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Guy Incognito

I'm useless at Championship Manager (any version) so I get my tactics, training, buying tips from here. A bit too much crap on the site but a few useful tips and stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

By far the best promising young player you can buy is Julius Agahowha of Shatnr Donesk in the Ukraine. He's 19, can use both feet, and can play anywhere in midfield and attack. He's nigerian but work permits wont be a problem. you can get him at a snip for £500,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

You know you can use ALT-Print screen to copy only the highlighted window PiE? Much as we love seeing your leet desktop ;)

Shh, that screenie was taken about a year ago, been pimping it round ever since 'cos Schewi is my protegé you see ;)

Btw, at the time of the SS he was worth £25m, automatically like.

And you gotta love my gay-blue theme!

Advertisement