Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish servers

Options
  • 02-12-2001 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any Irish tribes 2 servers around? I can't find any so could you put me out of my misery?
    If there isn't any could you recommend some good Tribes 2 servers instead:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Radox used to run a Tribes 2 server which gave lovely pings, im not sure if its still up, but im fairly sure it shows up on the euro master - go to www.clanradox.com if you cant find it.

As to english ones, Pubs in general are filled with muppet l33t snipers/pilots etc. Barrysworld would be the main offender there imo, NGUK seems better from what i remember. I havent played the game in weeks tho, so i could be talking thru my swiss:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Thanks ill give it a looksie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Try the huston vehicals server, seems like a mupptless crowd, only ran in to 2/3 over 4 hrs of play last night:)

Advertisement