Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O sleep, thank you!

Options
  • 02-12-2001 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

that low album is deadly!!!! i finally got enough cash to get in on friday and cant stop listenin to it!!!
    are the other ones the same style, and as good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

oh, did you really like it??? well, then you're welcome. i only have (apart from things we lost in the fire) Secret name (which is the one before things...) and the EP they did with The Dirty Three, neither of which are as good as things... but secret name is growing on me alot in the past couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i really do like it!!! first time listening to it was the best though, because a few of the songs sound a little bit the same, now that ive listened to it a few times, but its really good and mellow, perfect to wind down with
    aparantly the new joan of arse album is similar, but with rockier songs on it too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

any low lp will stand you in good stead. personal favourites are the curtain hits the cast and the christmas mini lp.

joa don't sound really sound like low

Advertisement