Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best PS2 Deal

Options
  • 03-12-2001 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

anyone know which shop is doing the best deal on a Playstation 2 with games at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i got 1 a few weeks ago. i went into the north and got a ps2, gta3, smackdown 3 and a second controler for 325 punts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

well if only there was a " toys r us " in ireland cos they have a savage deal....
    one Ps2
    two controllers
    one steering wheel thingy
    four games
    three dvds

all for the price of £ 289 which is sterling...but worth the jealousy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

hmm not a bad deal at all...

about a month ago i got a ps2/gt3/mem card for 280 from gamezone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

The PS2s are coming out of english warehouses at £80 sterling complete with "sale reference number" unfortunately they are having trouble getting them into Ireland in bulk due to foot and mouth regulations (cleaning and inspecting lorries).

I heard that in france they are extremely cheap due to Sony over-selling the market...reports of £180 punts gets you the basic GT3 PS2 package...but unconfirmed at this time

btw
    I never ask who "they" are!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by SearrarD
    btw
    I never ask who "they" are!
    LOL :D Good thinkin, gets a preemptive come back to the usual "where you getin your info!" malarkey :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement