Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weezer

Options
  • 03-12-2001 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Are there any other Weezer fans in Ireland? Seems to me that nobody knows who they are when i'm talking about them:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Weezer rock!

The new one is good...but The Blue Album is way better imho. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Try listining to phantom fm or posting on their board their regularly featured phantom is 91.6fm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I love Weezer, the blue album rocks me hard.

Incidentely, I picked up Pinkerton a few weeks ago and it is actually fantastic - its well worth hunting down a copy of it

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭EpiphoneSpecial

thats what i think aswell for such a band not to be that recognised in ireland its a bit strange but they never played here so that may be a cause....

Blue Album
    Pinkerton
    Green Album

all great albums but among the weezer that i know Pinkerton seems to be very low key for the greatness that it is..

iain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 $nake-eye$

Yeah, great band and certainly deserve a bit mre recognition. They beat a path for bands like greenday etc. Love the new album. Anyone know the words to hashpipe?
    "you've got your problems;
    i've got my....(asswipe??);
    youve got your big (cheese/ G's??);
    i've got my hashpipe;"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

*cough*

err. i guess, i count. :)

pinkerton is my favourite album, ever. blue is a close second.

i hate green though. and most of the new stuff doesn't show any sign of improvement. booooooo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Twilight Dawn

Yeah they definatly deserve more recognition here. They're a great band.

Advertisement