Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat Internet (Dont flame me!)

Options
  • 03-12-2001 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello, Yes sat internet has been mentioned in this forum many times before. I just want to say a few things about my experience. I think that Sat net IS good.

Europe online is in my view ALOT better since it stopped offering proper net access and stuck to file downloads. When u schedule a download the speed is a true 2meg bits per second (250kb ish) The streaming channels are a bit pants.

Xantic Broadband is a good isp, obviously useless for gaming but the download speeds are very good.

I use a technisat SKY2PC basic DVB card and all works fine! My dish is a 13yr old amstrad dish, sprayed black, and I still have yet to find a better 60cm dish!

Thats all!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

hiya, this might get a better response in Net/Comms.. so moving it there..

Advertisement