Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gfx glitch with geforcemx

• 04-12-2001 11:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

I know ppl get squares with nvidia cards when using 16bit color but i'm gettin it in 32bit color aswell and it's seriously pissing me off, it's alrite in quake3 but in qw and cs its' pretty bad especially qw anyone have any suggestions? atm i'm using the latest dets 23.11 but i get it with all of them, well from 12.41 anyway i haven't tried 6.50 in yonks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

How do you know you're running in 32-bit mode? What program are you running?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Don't u have to start Half-Life with some mad command to get 32bit color- it defaults to 16 like ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

i use 32bit color in all my games, in quake 3 you just change it in video options and in cs and qw i use - bpp 32 or whatever the cmd is, it's 32bit color anyway. In my vid properties i have force colors to 32bit or whatever, im not on my computer now so i dont know the exact commands. 16bit is just unbarable to use if i raise the gamma at all. I wish i had my old V3 :(

Advertisement